Think twice before you judge a person

A doctor rushed to the hospital immediately after receiving a call from his staff for immediate surgery. The doctor answered the call, changed his clothes and came to the hospital and entered the surgery block. He found the patient’s father was waiting in the reception for the doctor.

As soon as he saw the doctor he started screaming on him “why did you come so late”? You know that my son has met with a major accident then why dint you come early? You know that his life is in danger? Don’t you have any responsibility or respect towards your job? We people will treat you as our next God but you people instead of giving immediate treatment are coming out of time to treat the patients.

After hearing all these words the doctor just gave a simple smile and said,” I am extremely sorry; actually I was not in the hospital, I came here as soon as I received the call from my nurse. I hope you understand and will calm down. Now, please let me do my work.

What, you are saying me to calm down what if your son is at the same situation wont you say the same thing for the doctor? If your son dies waiting for the doctor then what will you do?? said the father furiously. The doctor again smiled but haven’t spoken a single work rudely with the patient’s father and in return said we will try out best to save your son’s life and you too pray for your son’s speedy recovery and healthy life.

Giving such kind of advises is very easy but it’s my son’s life said the father in low voice. The doctor rushed to the surgery room and the surgery was carried out for hours and the doctor came out happily after completing the surgery and said that your son is safe and healthy, he will get conscious after two hours you can speak with him and if you have any further queries about your son’s health condition you can ask my nurse, saying these words the doctor left out the hospital vicinity.

Why is he in so hurry? Can’t he wait for few minutes so that I would have clarified few doubts about my son’s condition, said to nurse. The nurse started rolling down into tears and said that the doctor’s son died in an accident yesterday. He came out in the middle of the cremation to save your son’s life. He left quickly to finish his son’s cremation.

Hearing these words the patient’s father felt sad and ashamed of himself for speaking impolitely with the doctor.  


Moral: Do not judge any person without knowing completely about their situations and life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramayana stories - Respect for father words

Ramayana stories - Show mercy on the enemy & stand by what is Right

Ramayana stories - kakeyi requests her two boons from Dasaratha